AMX NCITE-813A 8x1:3 4K60 4:4:4 Dig
AMX Incite Digital Video Presentation Systems are the next generation of presentation switchers that combine AMX control and signal distribution with HARMAN Crown, JBL, and dbx audio. Video presentation features include advanced windowing with scaling allowing for various video configurations (side-by-side, top-bottom, and picture-in-picture), and live production style video features such as transition effects. Support and scaling for 4K/60 4:4:4 and HDCP 2.2, as well as lower resolutions, ensures the Incite family provides flexibility for visiting devices and compatibility from source to display weather using legacy or new devices. Audio features include DSP with advanced capabilities like independent 10-band parametric EQ, independent input gain adjustments, and variable compression, Advanced Feedback Suppression™ and two of the three models also include DriveCore amplification technology.
Each has 8 inputs (4 HDMI, 2 DXLite, and 2 RGBHV/VGA), and a scaled video feed presented simultaneously to 2 local HDMI outputs and 1 DXLite output. Thus, making it an 8x1:3 presentation switcher.
Distance transport with DXLite on the inputs and output provides 4K/60 4:4:4 support with visually lossless compression for runs up to 70 meters. Use with the DXLink Wallplate Transmitter to feed inputs into Incite, and the new DXLite Receiver after the output before the output device (examples include display, projector, and lecture output device).
Embedded audio processing includes switching from any of the 6 embedded digital audio inputs, 6 analog stereo audio inputs or 2 microphone inputs which can be mixed across 2 defined audio output groups. Audio outputs can be assigned to either output group adding to configuration flexibility. Audio outputs are provided on 2 independently configurable balanced pre-amp audio outputs, and as embedded audio paths on each of the 3 mirrored digital video outputs.
The NCITE-PRS-A (FG1901-12), and NCITE-PRS-AM (FG1901-16) include DriveCore amplification with 70/100V and Stereo connectivity provided (simply select the desired connectivity and soft-configure). All three models include BSS audio processing for inputs and outputs providing for EQ and additional DSP across audio groups, while included dbx Advanced Feedback Suppressions ensures clean audio even when Incite is used in temporary or troublesome audio presentation spaces where audio feedback can occur.
All three models include numerous interface options, including integrated web GUI, front control panel, On Screen Menu Setup, and is a Native NetLinx device which can be controlled via native NetLinx ICSP commands. Full feedback and notifications are provided for NetLinx integration.
University lecture halls, theaters, and other collaboration spaces; corporate and government boardroom and meeting spaces. Incite delivers precision video, supports new and legacy visiting devices, provides professional presentation transitions and windowing features, and promises the best audio on the market, making it the ideal solution for any high use presentation area.
- 4K/60 4:4:4 Support – Incite supports today’s 4K content without modifying the color space or reducing the frame rate.
- HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 2.2 Support – By incorporating HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 2.2, Incite is compatible with all the latest 4K sources and displays.
- Scaled Outputs – Provides current and future support for permanent and visiting source devices connected at the same time, both 4K and non 4K. Current HD signals can be up-scaled, while 4K60 can be downscaled, providing flexible compatibility from source to display.
- Advanced Windowing with Scaling – Send two sources to a single display in various preset configurations (side-by-side, top-bottom, and picture-in-picture) regardless of source resolution, Incite will scale the sources to fit the resolution requirements of the destination display. The Incite also includes “Live Production” Style Video Features such as transition effects when switching between sources providing presenters with a professional look and feel.
- DSP by BSS – Includes an integrated digital signal processor with advanced capabilities like independent 10-band parametric EQ, independent input gain adjustments and variable compression, allow precision tuning to match unique source and room attributes. Enhanced Microphone Processing includes 3-band EQ, compressional, gating, auto-ducking, and limiting on each microphone input to ensure crystal clear communication.
- dbx AFS (Advanced Feedback Suppression™) – Never experience feedback problems again, Advanced Feedback Suppression (AFS) takes the guesswork out of controlling feedback, which is not only annoying but can even damage speakers – and ears. AFS is flexible and easy to use: just choose the level of suppression you want, and you’re done. AFS automatically stops feedback in its tracks.
- Crown DriveCore Amplification – Seamlessly integrates the amplifier drive stage into the power output stage fusing everything into a chip the size of a dime. The foundational DriveCore™ circuitry is based on breakthroughs by Crown's own Gerald Stanley with five patents applying to the advanced feedback, modulation and output stage technologies. DriveCore's front-end drive circuits leverage the inherent efficiency of Class D output stages while also maintaining superb sonic characteristics. The end result is an ultra-efficient one-piece audio amplifier circuit that exhibits the exemplary audio quality of a highly evolved Class AB design.
- Distance Transport – Extend the reach of 4K60 4:4:4 to 70 meters, well beyond the capabilities of typical HDMI cabling.
- Flexible Interface Options – Interface options include integrated web GUI, front control panel, On Screen Menu Setup and is a Native NetLinx device which can be controlled via native NetLinx ICSP commands. Full feedback and notifications are provided for NetLinx integration.