DigitaLinx Conference Switcher 4K60
Digitalinx 2x1 HDMI/USB-C "Soft Codec" Series Conference Switcher
4K60 18G HDMI & USB-C auto switcher with USB3.0 switching hub, audio de-embed, display control, & RS232 control.
The DL-SCU21C is a 2x1 HDMI 2.0b auto switcher featuring one HDMI input, one USB-C input and one HDMI output. The USB-C input supports video, data (USB host) and power charging up to 40w. There is a built in 2 port USB 3.0 hub that is backwards compatible with USB 2.0 and USB 1.1 formats. This switcher supports video resolutions up to 4Kx2K@60Hz 4:4:4, HDR, and multichannel audio. The USB-C input supports Display Port over Alternate Mode (ALT-DP), any laptop computer used with this device must support this mode.
NOTE: When using a laptop with USB-C ports, check the laptops capability for supporting ALT-DP for video, data and power charging, not all laptops may support all three functions at once with external devices. Also be sure to use a USB-C cable that supports all three functions. Not all USB-C cables support all functions so please select carefully
In addition to passing native EDID information from the display to an input on the switcher, there are multiple built-in EDID settings to choose from to simplify an installation. The switcher will de-embed 2 channel analog audio for audio reinforcement which is de-embedded from the HDMI output. The devices switching functions can be controlled via RS232 and front panel control buttons can be configured to control 3rd party devices connected to the switcher such as a TV display via CEC or RS232.
When in auto-switch mode, the switcher will switch to an input as soon as a new source is connected. When the active source is removed, the switcher will select the prior source connected. When switching between HDMI and USB-C video inputs, the USB B Host port will follow HDMI and USB-C will act as a USB host disengaging USB B Host control.
Features and Benefits
- 1 HDMI input, 1 USB-C input and 1 HDMI output
- USB Peripherals such as microphone and camera can be connected by type-A USB (USB 3.0/2.0) ports and automatically switched along with HDMI and USB-C input as USB DEVICES for corresponding HOST.
- USB-B and USB-C can both act as USB host and auto switch sharing all connected peripherals
- Provides charging on USB-C port up to 60W perfect for Laptops and MacBooks
- Controllable via front panel buttons & RS232C
- Built-in EDID management
- 4k@60Hz 4:4:4, HDR 10, Dolby Vision & HDCP 2.2.
- Full function USB-C Provides USB data (USB 3.0/2.0) and 4K video transmission on USB-C port
- Balanced analog audio for audio de-embedding.
- Smart EDID management
- Control via front panel buttons
- CEC & RS- 232 commands for display control (ON, OFF, MUTE, VOL+, VOL -)
- Perfect for small to medium sized huddle rooms, lecterns, training rooms
- Soft Codec Collaboration
- Huddle Room
- Board Room
- USB Camera and Mic Integration