NEC PE455UL Projector + NP01SW2 Bun
PE455UL Laser Projector | Essential silence for captivating presentations
Quieter than the ticking of a watch, NEC’s silent projection ensures all eyes and ears are trained on the presenter and not diverted by distracting noise.
Built on the award winning P Series, the new PE Series delivers all the corresponding benefits yet targeted at a more cost conscious user. Supporting collaborative working practices, the enhanced embedded MultiPresenter functionality enables wireless presentation and screen sharing for up to 16 devices simultaneously, out of the box. The technology is future-proof with the capability of processing 4K inputs at 30Hz.
Designed for zero maintenance in classrooms and meeting rooms, the long-life laser light source and sealed optical engine allows the vivid high brightness of 3 LCD technology to shine for up to 20,000 hours of optimised visual performance.
- No filter service required – a completely sealed optical laser LCD engine allows a filter-free design. Brilliant colour brightness is maintained and servicing costs need no longer feature in your budget.
- Low Noise Level – with 22dB*, the silent technology will not disturb your meeting.
- Future-proof input management – thanks to 4K@30 Hz input processing.
- Minimised Carbon Footprint – with only 308W power consumption in normal mode for lowering your TCO.
- No lamp replacement – up to 20,000 h maintenance free operation possible due to Laser Light Source.
- Risk Group 2 saves you installation and operation effort – because of the Risk Group 2 compliance, no prescribed safety precautions are necessary.
- Professional and Flexible Installation – versatile projection characteristics allow for simple positioning of the projector, making installation easy and potentially saving set up costs.
HDBaseT Switcher/Receiver NP01SW2
NEC’s HDBaseT Switcher and Receiver is a clever solution that combines the advantages of HDBaseT and an easy to use control box.
Based upon HDBaseT technology, the all new NP01SW2 is a cross-product solution allowing for an easy installation of a projector or public display through a single network cable connection. The ultimate flexibility of HDBaseT allows the transmission of uncompressed HD multimedia content over cable distances of up to 100 meters, overcoming the traditional limitations of current cable technologies, reducing installation cost and therefore making this the ultimate solution for larger meeting rooms, classrooms, rental & staging, etc.
Additionally, with support for multiple input sources incl. HDMI, MHL and MIC, the NP01SW2 lets you switch between devices with the click of a button. A simple and clever plug & play solution which can be connected directly to HDBaseT enabled devices. Even non HDBaseT compliant devices can easily be upgraded via an optional receiver box or the SB-07BC receiver.
One cable solution for classrooms and meeting rooms
- Signal transmission via single HDBaseT connection
- Support for Picture, Video, Audio, Device control, and interactive whiteboards (USB backchannel) via HDBaseT
- Easy to use
Easy to connect teacher’s PC
- Easy to control the Projector
- Cross product solution
Direct connection with HDBaseT enabled Projector and Public Display models (up to 100m)
- Non HDBaseT enabled models can be connected via HDBaseT receiver box (up to 30m) or SB-07BC OPS module