NEC MultiSync V404-BS
NEC MultiSync V404-BS 40" V-Series Large Format Display, UHD, 500cd/m2, E-LED backlight, 24/7 proof, including OPS signage player with multiple CMS support + BrightSign
Your first choice for digital signage
Benefit from worry free operation with NEC’s new MultiSync® V404, achieving impressive professional Digital Signage results yet at the lowest operational investment.
Perfect readability under common light conditions is guaranteed thanks to the combination of a brightness output of 500 cd/m² with an anti-glare surface. The modern and slim design is the perfect fit to complement the surrounding architecture as well as for integration into any application and environment. The wide range of connectivity options and compatibility with high resolution signals up to 4K/60Hz secure a futureproof investment providing a long-lasting success story. The Open Modular Intelligence (OMI) approach is the smartest way to deliver tailor-made Signage Solutions, where scalable computing power such as Raspberry Pi compute modules or OPS Slot-in PCs are seamlessly embedded into the display.
The 48” MultiSync® V484 is the perfect choice for short and medium viewing distances and big messages in retail applications, leisure and museum environments, quick service restaurants, for corporate signage and all other public spaces.
- Modern and slim design – robust yet elegant allowing for an unobtrusive integration into any application and environment.
- Reliable colour reproduction – due to 10-bit colour performance, extreme viewing angles and hardware calibratable LUT, viewers benefit from consistently accurate image rendering.
- Future Ready with Open Modular Intelligence Expansion – upgrade the power of your display at any time by seamlessly integrating one of NEC’s options for OPS Slot-in PCs, Raspberry Pi compute modules or signal interfaces for content feed and computing.
- All-in-one Signage solution integrated – the integrated mediaplayer for simple signage use supports easy content playback and management.
- Ease of use and operation – smart installation, operation and maintenance functionality ensures accurate performance over the entire lifetime of the display saving time, effort and resources.
- Mission-critical 24/7 ready operation – the meticulous selection of industrial-grade components and careful design focused on demanding usage scenarios accompany an impressive and continuous viewer experience.
- Free Download of Multi-Display Management Software – with NaViSet Administrator 2 you can manage all your connected display devices from a centralised location.
247 / 7