NEC MultiSync C551 Signage Solution
NEC MultiSync C551 Signage Solution 55" C-Series large format display, 500cd/m2, Edge LED backlight, 24/7 proof, including Box PC (Intel Atom QuadCore 1.4GHz, 64GB eMMC, Win10 IoT Enterprise, WiFi)
Seamless integration for great visual performance
Its thin bezel and super slim design perfectly complements today’s modern surroundings whilst multiple display inputs support flexibility and freedom. With fixing points conveniently located on the back of the screen, external equipment can be attached with seamless simplicity. Reasonable brightness levels offer visibility in controlled light surroundings. The professional haze filter is allowing excellent readability. Landscape and portrait capability matches the needs of both corporate huddle spaces and retail signage applications. With a built-in media player, the NEC C Series runs content directly from a USB drive or microSDHC card as a standalone solution but can also download contents via network. Futureproof connectivity handles input from multiple sources. Don’t let technology impact design – get seamless integration with the NEC C Series!
- FullHD LCD technology – eye-pleasing black levels and impressive contrast ratios for ergonomic viewing and less fatigue in conferencing scenarios.
- Modern and slim design – robust yet elegant allowing for an unobtrusive integration into any application and environment.
- All-in-one Signage solution integrated – the integrated mediaplayer for simple signage use supports easy content playback and management.
- Mission-critical 24/7 ready operation – the meticulous selection of industrial-grade components and careful design focused on demanding usage scenarios accompany an impressive and continuous viewer experience.
- Ease of use and operation – smart installation, operation and maintenance functionality ensures accurate performance over the entire lifetime of the display saving time, effort and resources.
- Free Download of Multi-Display Management Software – with NaViSet Administrator 2 you can manage all your connected display devices from a centralised location.