Vaddio RoboSHOT 12 OneLINK Polycom
For Polycom 300, 310, 500 or 700 codecs; compatible with RoboSHOT 12 HDMI and RoboSHOT 30 HDMI cameras.
More Flexibility for Room Design and Installation
Get more from your codec: Bridge traditional videoconferencing equipment into the USB-based conferencing applications such as Skype for Business, Google Hangouts, or Zoom that your budget-minded customers may prefer.
Use the camera you want: OneLINK Bridge gives you the flexibility to pair a Vaddio camera with your Polycom codec.
Sounds complicated - but it's not. Tailored for Polycom codec systems and compatible with RoboSHOT HDMI cameras, this OneLINK Bridge kit simplifies installation by extending power, video and control to your camera over a single Cat-5e cable up to 328 ft (100m).
- More flexibility in camera and/or codec placement – no longer dependent on the location of the codec
- HDBaseT interface extends power, video and control up to 328 ft (100 m) – Polycom systems can now go into larger rooms
- Delivers an uncompressed USB 3.0 media stream for high-definition cloud conferencing, making traditional codecs more flexible
- Connects to any cloud conferencing application, such as Google Hangouts, Skype for Business, WebEx, Zoom and others
- Plug and play usability for BYOD conferencing environments
- Intuitive browser-based user interface for configuration and system administration